Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO is aware of the anxiety and cost that come with property damage. To lessen the financial burden of property damage on the owner of a home or business, our highly trained personnel works relentlessly.
We accomplish this in a number of ways. To start, you will be given a dedicated project manager who will serve as your main point of contact. Your project manager will oversee the thorough and comprehensive restoration of your home or place of business and is accessible to you around-the-clock to resolve any queries or worries you might have.
By dealing with your insurance provider directly, our helpful office staff lessens your worry and the amount of time you spend on your property damage claim. We take great pleasure in being able to handle our clients' property damage restoration needs at SERVPRO.
- Faster Response to Any Size Disaster with 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Highly Skilled Restoration Professionals
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment from a Reputable Leader in the Restoration Industry, Locally Owned and Operated
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (830) 767-0500
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of La Vernia, Pleasanton arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.